Monday, August 31, 2015
Jessi to comeback with a digital single album on the 15th
[Naver: TV Report] (Exclusive) 'Fierce unni' Jessi to comeback as a hip hop artist...Anticipating for a 'Real Men' synergy
1. [+948, -156] Watching Real Men, Shin Soyul annoyed me more than Jessi.. Jessi's behavior was expected anyways...there was no surprise with her there...but for Shin Soyul...I loved her in Reply 1997, but what the heck??? What does she even know how to do?? I don't understand why she's in that program... ㅡㅡ;;
2. [+907, -377] I really hope she can get more popular. She's talented and her personality's fits this generation's mindset... but I guess Korean guys don't favor her because of her strong personality?
3. [+505, -106] Hul, Jessi!! I'm excited ㅠㅠ
4. [+401, -75] Is the journalist an anti... out of all the pictures, why that one..
5. [+340, -51] Out of all the pictures, why did it have to be that one ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+129, -11] Jessi's biggest advantage is that she both sings and raps well.. she also has stage presence
7. [+106, -15] Surprisingly, Jessi has more of an innocent side to her. I really wish the PDs can stop putting so much focus on the image she's being known for.
8. [+87, -16] Her featuring for Black Nut on SMTM was the shit....
9. [+76, -8] On Real Men, she surprisingly adjusted to army life well and is doing good... she even dyed her hair black and wrote notes on her hand because her Korean is lacking. It's nice to see her working hard.
10. [+67, -9] On the last episode, it was nice to see her strong personality, but her clumsy side was also funny.