Sunday, August 2, 2015

[Instiz] Idols that you would recognize if they came out on Masked Singer


Big Bang Taeyang


Shinee Jonghyun


Beast Yoseob


Infinite Sunggyu


JYJ Junsu


UKISS Soohyun 


4Minute Gayoon


Sistar Hyorin



-Teen Top's Niel too

-I predict that Junsu will get caught just from his breathing. 

-It would be nice if they participated thoughㅋㅋㅋ Their vocal colors are too unique...but I still wish they would

-IU too ♡#♡

-Mamamoo should go on the showㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

-Judging on his performance in Infinity Challenge, Taeyang seemed to hide his voice well thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh, I can't believe Onew's not listed

-Park Bom..

-But oddly enough, if they get covered up, I wouldn't be able to tell 

-I thought of Leo. He would get caught both from his singing and mannerismsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Someone said Leo needs to come covered up in a refrigerator boxㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoseob....ah...I could guess him from his first verse 

-It's okay if they don't participate..they're already known for their talentㅋㅋ

-Even Hyorin's breathing is unique to Hyorinㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Junsu-yaㅠ Will it be possible in 10 years... 

No comments:

Post a Comment