Monday, August 17, 2015

[Instiz] A cute misunderstanding BTS fans had in IAC





^^^
Oh, that's right. At IAC,ㅋㅋㅋㅋ the team name was 'Who's Your Boss'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The GOT7 fans next to me were yelling Park Jinyoung!! Park Jinyoung!! so I felt like I couldn't lose to them so I yelled Bang Sihyuk!! Bang Sihyuk!! but I found out that there's a member in GOT7 named Park Jinyoungㅜ I'm sorry Got7..ㅜㅜ


INSTIZ AUTHOR:

1. BTS and GOT7's team name was 'Who's Your Boss'

2. GOT7 fans yelled 'Park Jinyoung'.

3. BTS fans didn't want to lose to them so they yelled 'Bang Sihyuk'. (BTS's company boss)

4. But they found out GOT7 Jr's real name is Park Jinyoungㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-

Requested

[Instiz] Something that happened because of IAC team name 'Who's Your Boss'.txt


(there's like 18 pages of mostly 'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ' comments lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment