Friday, August 7, 2015

EXID shows off their mukbang






1. [+2127, -130] Going into watching this program, I thought they were just going to act all pretty and foxy, but I couldn't detect any of that. Their humane sides were really nice to see and I feel like they're all nice and charming people.

2. [+2025, -125] Out of all the girl groups, they seem to have the best teamworkㅋㅋㅋ They really look so closeㅋㅋㅋ I hope this group goes for the long run^^

3. [+1921, -114] I was so shocked when I watched Hani on 'Same Bed, Different Dreams' because she had such deep thoughts.. her advice was 100 times better than the others.. she was so cool.

4. [+1244, -79] They really eat wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1074, -74] Freaking cute♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

6. [+190, -20] I wonder when Hani hyung will become a woman.

7. [+165, -20] Their relationship seems to be good because of the hard times they went through.

8. [+163, -21] Hani beats everyone in sexiness on stage, but I really like how in her normal life she's so humane and has reversal charms.

9. [+166, -24] I really like how they're not fake and their personalities are all so refreshing. Watching their reality show brings up my moodㅋㅋ

10. [+141, -22] When Hyerin was eating, she reminded me of Ha Jungwoo eating seaweed rice rolls in 'The Yellow Sea'ㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment