Wednesday, July 1, 2015

'Superman Returns' dispels rumors of the triplets' leave



[Naver: Star News] 'Superman' "Song Illguk and the triplets won't be leaving" confirmed

Officials have announced that "There has been no talk of Song Illguk and the triplets leaving 'Superman Returns'.

Song Illguk'a lead role offer for the new drama, 'Jang Young Sil', sparked speculation on his leave from 'Superman Returns'. However, even if he takes the role, 'Superman Returns' films for about two days every three weeks, so there won't be much problem with his schedule.

--


1. [+10945, -658] Don't leave, triplets ㅠㅠㅠㅠ♥♥♥♥♥

2. [+7036, -439] Whew, what a relief. I didn't even know that was happening. 

3. [+6948, -461] What a relief to think that we'll be able to keep seeing the triplets...

4. [+6537, -443] No, don't leaveㅠㅠㅠ Daehan, Minguk, Manse

5. [+1467, -142] Triplet's leave = End of Superman

6. [+1025, -111] I don't know. Honestly, it's important for him to act, but if the triplets leave, it'll be so depressing.....ㅠㅠ I've never thought about them leaving. 

7. [+970, -105] I want to keep seeing the triplets. Will you please let me?♥♥

8. [+935, -104] It might be really burdensome to receive so much attention, but I'm really thankful for them appearing on 'Superman'. Daehan, Minguk, and Manse are all so cute so I make sure to watch the show~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment