Thursday, July 30, 2015

[Pann] Idols mistakenly known as the leader



PANN AUTHOR:

ZEA: Kwanghee
Actual leader: Moon Joonyoung

4Minute: Hyunah
Actual leader: Nam Jihyun

FT Island: Lee Hongki
Actual leader: Choi Jonghoon

A Pink: Jung Eunji
Actual leader: Park Chorong

AOA: Choa
Actual leader: Jimin

If there are more, leave them in the comments


[Nate: Pann] Idols who you thought were the leader of their group


1. [+82, -3] I thought Lee Hongki was the leader...

2. [+64, -8] This is a bit different, but Song Mino was originally the leader of Winner but when he got injured, Kang Seungyoon took over and it stayed like that ever since ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+46, -2] I thought EXID's leader was LE because she starts off the group greetings but it's actually Soji!

4. [+32, -0] I thought Shinee's leader was Jonghyunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but found out it's Onew.. sorry for not realizing that, I'm a fan of six yearsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+30, -0] People thought Kwanghee was the leader? It's obvious he's the funny member...he might seem like the mood maker in the group but not a leader.

6. [+27, -0] I thought Teen Top's leader was Niel but he's not.

7. [+22, -2] In SM, the oldest member is always the leaderㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+21, -0] Hul, Jimin? Freaking shocking.

9. [+21, -0] Hul, I always thought Choa was the leader...ㅋㅋ

10. [+18, -0] There probably are a lot of people who thought Jongyun was the leader in Shinee....ㅋㅋ

11. [+18, -0] Kyungri seems like the leader in Nine Muses, but it's Hyunaㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+17, -1] For me, f(x). Victoria is the leader but I thought it was Krystalㅋㅋ When I think about it now, I can't imagine anyone else being the leaderㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+17, -1] Shinee's Jonghyun.....

14. [+15, -1] I thought Mamamoo's leader was Moonbyul but it's actually Solar ㅇㅅㅇ

15. [+11, -0] A long time ago I used to think Jonghyun was the leader.

16. [+11, -0] When I wasn't familiar with 4Minute, I thought it was Huh Gayoon but it's actually Nam Jihyun.

17. [+10, -0] At first, Big Bang's TOP seemed like a reliable hyung and his appearance in itself is so charismatic so I thought he was the leader, but after I became a fan, I found out he's just a bingoo.
사용자첨부이미지

No comments:

Post a Comment