Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My Friend's House to go to Australia with ex-Abnormal Summit member Blair + Cast for domestic traveling confirmed



1. [+2149, -26] Oh, daebak! I was worried the ex-members won't be appearing on broadcast anymore so this is such welcoming newsㅠㅠ It would be nice if the other members that left Abnormal Summit like Julian, Illya, Robin, and Takuya could also go..I miss the G6 membersㅠㅠ I would like to see them again, even if it has to be from My Friend's House.

2. [+1733, -24] Blairㅠㅠ It was so regretful how he left Abnormal Summit so this is really nice..Brisbane is really beautiful so I'm looking forward to it.. I really hope they can go to the places of the other ex-members like Russia with Illya and France with Robin. Instead of guesting idols, I think it's way better having it with the Abnormal Summit members instead. I'll be looking forward to the Australia episode..

3. [+1402, -72] So that means Blair is going to replace Henry, right?

4. [+986, -26] I like how they're going to Australia! I wish they can go to France next! It's too bad for Henry but I hope My Friend's House won't end up like Abnormal Summit.

5. [+686, -10] Wow, daebak. I'm so excitedㅋㅋㅋㅋ But didn't they say they were going to have a domestic traveling episode for July..? So are they filming twice a week for July?ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ

6. [+241, -31] I'll be understanding of how the other members left, but please take out Zhang Yuan out of My Friend's House. Is the staff planning to show Zhang Yuan a tour of the world? Why did they stick him in the show? Aren't there lots of other people besides him that can go? The writer or PD can't live without him or something?

7. [+186, -12] Please don't add anyone from SM for the Australia episode and just stick with the basic Abnormal Summit members and others like Mark and John Riley. Since they're going to Australia this time around, I'll be looking forward to places like Russia, America, or France.

8. [+182, -11] I really like Sujan. I think he's cute, friendly, and smart. He should stick to being on broadcast as his job.

9. [+197, -48] There hasn't been an episode where SM's Zhang Yuan didn't join and they even added Henry which generated a lot of hate so I feel like they're trying to raise the viewer ratings by adding in an ex-member but that will only happen if they kick out Zhang Yuan.

10. [+152, -5] I feel like they're going to Australia and added Blair because of the hate Abnormal Summit and JTBC were getting..I'll be expecting them to go to Russia soon as well..




[Naver: OSEN] (Exclusive) 'My Friend's House' Members confirmed for domestic episodes..Tyler, Blair, Jun Hyunmoo, etc. totaled to 9 members

1. [+3805, -341] Take out Jun Hyunmoo and add in Illya...

2. [+2743, -277] Seems like they're running out of fundsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2179, -44] Our country also have lots of beautiful places..looking forward to it.

4. [+2421, -734] Zhang Yuan is so-so..

5. [+1946, -368] I miss Takuya.....

6. [+623, -51] Wow, Zhang Yuan's in every episodeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How impressive, seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+582, -30] Should've taken Sujan. He'll probably work the hardest.

8. [+614, -66] Take out Zhang Yuan and Jun Hyunmooㅡㅡ

9. [+572, -67] Is Zhang Yuan done with his job at the academy? Why does he keep on tagging along?ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+484, -46] Take out Zhang Yuan and Jun Hyunmoo and add in Sujan or Illya ㅡㅡ Honestly, 9 members is too many. There are already two members from SM too. ㅡㅡ

No comments:

Post a Comment