Saturday, July 11, 2015

Im Wonhui apologizes for looking like EXID's Solji



[Naver: My Daily] 'Cultwo Show' Im Wonhui "Looks similar to EXID's Solji? I'm sorry"

Jung Chanwoo: "If you search 'Im Wonhui' online, 'EXID's Solji' comes up."
Im Wonhui: "I've always felt sorry for that. I saw Solji even imitate me. It's unbelievable how she even goes along with it...I saw her imitating my character in 'Dachimawa Lee'. If we get the chance to meet, I would like to teach her correctly."
With that, Jung Chanwoo replied: "You just want to see her in person, don't you."


1. [+834, -19] It's not to the point where you need to feel sorry forㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+649, -23] Im Wonhui and Solji are both charmingㅎㅎ

3. [+525, -17] I'm also sorry, but they look alike...

4. [+436, -15] Well, it's not something you need to be sorry forㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+302, -32] I like Soul G.

6. [+65, -3] Solji's pretty but she really does look like Im Wonhuiㅋㅋㅋ Both of them are so likable. I want to see them together onscreenㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+46, -11] I saw Solji in real life and she's really pretty.

8. [+40, -7] I saw Solji on Masked King + My Little TV and she's as charming as Hani!! But she doesn't come out on variety shows a lotㅠㅠ

9. [+36, -6] I like them bothㅎㅎㅎㅎ

10. [+30, -3] Both of them are bursting with charmsㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ I'll be cheering for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment