Saturday, June 27, 2015
'WGM' Sungjae and Joy: Episode 2
[Naver: OSEN] (Yesterday's TV) 'WGM' Yook Sungjae♥Joy, already being cheesy
1. [+5349, -290] Irene as an Inkigayo MC, Yerin as a Music Core MC, Joy in WGM...Seems like their company really does have a lot of power.
2. [+4286, -244] Sungjae's acting has been really improving lately.
3. [+3241, -354] The only solution for WGM is for it to be canceled.
4. [+3079, -405] Joy seems really easygoing. She also praises Sungjae a lot and he treats her well too. I hope that by doing this show, they'll just be able to make a good image for themselves.
5. [+2046, -251] How pathetic must they feel as they watch themselves acting all giddy
6. [+476, -43] It really shows how Joy's straightforwardness catches Sungjae off guard...
7. [+417, -34] Why are they doing a fake marriage between kids who are barely 20 years old?! Is marriage a joke? Even though it's a variety show, there should be a limit to things.
8. [+422, -46] I don't know if Joy has a script or something, but her straightforwardness seems so emphasizedㅠ For some reason, it even seems like she acts in favor of what Sungjae's ideal type is, as if she researched about it...just like that part when she asked whether she can just call Sungjae by his name. I don't know if it's part of the script or if it's just a coincidence, but it's to the point where it's quite interestingㅋㅋ She even tries to act older...It's probably all part of a script, right?
9. [+364, -11] It's so obvious they have a script. There was a scene where they were at a cafe and they were telling each other lovey-dovey lines, as if they were reading from a script and they continued to cringe at what they just said themselvesㅋㅋㅋ Joy was all like "I can't do this anymore~" and cringingㅋㅋㅋ Their lines were so overboard, as if it came from a dramaㅋ I'm 100% sure there's a scriptㅋㅋ