Wednesday, June 17, 2015
tvN struggling with viewer ratings for their Friday and Saturday dramas
[Naver: OSEN] tvN dramas, laughing on Mondays and Tuesdays...crying on Fridays and Saturdays
Viewer ratings for tvN dramas airing on Fridays and Saturdays have been low in comparison to the ones airing on Mondays and Tuesdays. This has been a current change, because Friday and Saturday dramas usually did well. Dramas such as 'Super Daddy 10', Heart to Heart', and 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' are all Fri-Sat dramas that haven't done well.
1. [+592, -23] All the dramas airing on Mon-Tues/Fri-Sat were fun and charming. Stop with all these viewer rating judgments~ ㅠㅠ
2. [+478, -18] Lately cable dramas have been more fun than public channel dramas~ Public channel dramas are always either makjang or about chaebols..I'm sick of it~
3. [+413, -26] I better watch 'Oh My Ghost'. I heard Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Suk is casted too.
4. [+353, -48] 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' was really fun thoughㅠㅠ
5. [+226, -11] These days, you can watch dramas or variety shows on other outlets than on your TV so viewer ratings are meaningless.
6. [+41, -3] A big reason why the Mon-Tues dramas had such high viewer ratings is that there was nothing to watch on terrestrial channels on those days lately.
7. [+35, -6] 'Let's Eat' was really fun to watch though ㅠㅠ
8. [+30, -2] It's just because with 'Producer' and 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook', there's so much to watch on Fridays and Saturdays~ The tvN dramas were fun to watch, it's just that the competition has become more severe now.
9. [+34, -7] I thought 'Super Daddy 10' was the most fun though....Now I'm watching 'My Love Eun Dong'!!!
10. [+31, -8] 'Super Daddy 10' was fun though, I don't understand why it had such low viewer ratings