[Naver: My Daily] Yoo Jae Suk reveals his most embarrassing score "4 points in math!"
On SBS 'It's Okay', a mom came on the show and revealed her dissatisfaction with her daughter's average score of a 92 in school.
In response to that, Yoo Jae Suk said: "Mother, if she has an average score of 92, she's doing really well...I got four questions right in math. How many times do I have to tell you!"
1. [+7071, -372] Come on now, moms these days are so extreme. How is she disappointed with a score of 92? The world we live in is so tough, children are always being judged on their grades. Look at Yoo Jae Suk, he almost got a zero in math, but he became the nation's best MC. Just because your child is last place doesn't mean he's last place in the world.. The mom's going to get backstabbed by her child if she keeps at it. The mentality of moms these days are really disgusting.
2. [+4580, -89] Okay, let's just say you got into the company you wanted with a 100 in math. But how can that be decided with how many questions you got right? It's so frustrating. Our lives shouldn't be ranked through grades. Everyone is different so why do people try to go through the same path as others? You should be brought up in an environment that can help you bring out your best ability instead.
3. [+3537, -50] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYoo Jae Suk is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+3032, -84] It's okay because he's God Yoo~
5. [+2869, -345] If you get a 70, you're smart.
6. [+389, -13] To the mother of the daughter who got a 92.. what grades did you get in school???
7. [+372, -6] The daughter must be having a hard time if her mom's still not satisfied with her average score of 92.
8. [+372, -9] The reason why Yoo Jae Suk can confidently reveal that he got four points in math is because he's already successful. Just because you're not good at math or don't study well right now doesn't mean you can't be successful in life. However, it gives you stability for the future.
9. [+326, -4] Just because you're not good at studying doesn't mean your life's going to end and just because you're good at studying doesn't mean you'll succeed. Parents who are overly selfish take away any sense of achievement their kids can have and tire them out.
10. [+296, -12] What's the point in getting a perfect score in math? What's the point in getting into a good college? What's the point when after graduation, you just end up hanging at home.