Monday, June 29, 2015

Ilhoon and Bomi to leave 'Weekly Idol'


[Naver: TV Report] 'Weekly Idol' Jung Ilhoon and Yoon Bomi to leave...last broadcast on July 8th

1. [+242, -33] It's going to fail the moment they recruit someone else. Bomi and Ilhoon were the ones keeping this show alive.

2. [+198, -29] What am I going to watch it for now..

3. [+184, -25] Ilhoon and Bomi, you've worked hard!! But why why why, it was funㅠㅠ  Illhoon~~~ㅠㅠ

4. [+168, -28] Ah, to think I won't be able to hear Doni Coni Bbomi Hooni again...

5. [+132, -21] Ah.. I was able to see Ilhoon weekly through this though..ㅠ

6. [+63, -12] Ah.. I watched because of Hooni and Bbomi though. I have no reason to watch anymore. Why are they suddenly leaving..

7. [+63, -14] They were the reason I watched this every week thoughㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Bbomi and Hooniㅠㅠ I'm not going to watch Weekly Idol anymore.

8. [+53, -5] Ilhoon and Bomi, you've worked hardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They won't be able to recruit someone like Bomi though.

9. [+58, -10] Bbomiㅠㅠ Ilhoonㅠㅜ I guess it's because they're getting busyㅠㅠ Now I won't be able to see them weekly anymoreㅠㅠ

10. [+61, -15] Even though Bbomi's a female idol, she matched well with Doni to let go of everything for laughs. What a shame. It showed how much Hyungdon cared for her so I bet he's sad. I'm also sad too.

No comments:

Post a Comment