Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Goo Hye Sun releases her second album



[Naver: 10 Asia] Listening to Goo Hye Sun's music without any prejudice (Interview)

1. [+939, -126] Lucky for her to be living like that and doing everything she wants but she really sucks at her main profession as an actress

2. [+667, -64] That's great and all but just practice a bit more of your acting. I'll be rooting for you.

3. [+692, -143] She's the type of person where she tries everything but doesn't master one. She didn't get into her university fairly either so I don't like her.
-She got special treatment?
-I'm pretty sure she got admitted to Sungkyunkwan University through her own skills....I heard she was ranked first out of her major.
-What do you mean she didn't get admitted fairlyㅋㅋㅋ Koreans get jealous of successful people

4. [+583, -126] Don't try to do everything. I wish you could just do well in one.

5. [+501, -232] I don't care what anyone says. In my eyes, she seems like a really passionate person..I'm jealous of that and it's nice to see. I hope you find success~

6. [+201, -28] People didn't say anything when Ha Jungwoo got into painting or when Yang Donggun got into hip hop. It's commendable how they were showing their versatile sides in challenging different things. However, I feel like it's only possible to venture out in different things if you're set with your main profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment