Monday, June 22, 2015

Girl groups sweeping the charts for the summer




1. [+692, -93] I'm looking forward to AOA and Sistar this time around.

2. [+654, -108] Mamamoo and Baek Ah Yeon's songs are better. AOA and Sistar is just noise pollution.

3. [+541, -70] I'm excited for AOA and Sistar more than I thought I would.

4. [+455, -64] Oh yes um oh ah yeah!

5. [+419, -66] I really like Mamamoo's song.

6. [+106, -25] Doesn't Mamamoo win by a landslide? For a rookie, their dancing, singing, and looks are all good. The quality of their songs are also the best. I was honestly excited for Sistar or AOA, but they're only up on the charts thanks to their fans, so if you compare them with Mamamoo who's a rookie with less fans, they're doing way betterㅋㅋ All of their members are at the top with talent  But for AOA and Sistar, they only have specific members that cater to thatㅋㅋ

7. [+76, -7] Seems like Teen Top is gone. They had their comeback at the same time, but they're not even in the top 20ㅋ

8. [+81, -25] Mamamoo is the best!! They're talented and pretty!! Do well~~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment