Thursday, June 18, 2015

Girl group members who are artsy



SNSD's Taeyeon







Rainbow's Jisook





Rainbow's Jaekyung






[Naver: Dispatch] "I can be well off even as not a singer"...3 girl group members that are multitalented

(click above for more pictures)

--


1. [+4893, -215] It's really such a shame because Jaekyung and Jisook are really underrated compared to the skills they have...I really hope they can get popular

2. [+3393, -151] Oing, there are no comments.. I especially agree with Jaekyung. She's good at everythingㅎㅎ

3. [+2780, -170] I really agree with Jisook.

4. [+1915, -89] Wow........they're so skilled with their hands;; As someone who has bear hands, I'm jealous ㅠㅠㅠ..

5. [+1607, -552] Taeyeon's good at drawing.

6. [+241, -16] I feel like Jaekyung and Jisook would've been better off not as singers. Their careers as singers seems bleak.

7. [+226, -14] Out of the three shown, two of them are from Rainbow. How is it that they never get popular...ㅠ

8. [+217, -18] Rainbow members have the looks, personal talents, and the skills, but they're not getting popular as singers. Besides the fact that they haven't placed first, they're a superior girl group. I hope things can go well for them. I also really like Jisook....

9. [+159, -7] I get confused whether Jisook is a blogger or a singer ㅋㅋ

10. [+215, -72] Even as a nail artist myself, Taeyeon is quite skilled ㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment