Wednesday, June 17, 2015

'Cheese in the Trap' confirmed for tvN and to be directed by 'Coffee Prince' PD



[Naver: TV Report] 'Cheese in the Trap' confirmed for tvN...'Coffee Prince' Lee Yoonjung PD to be directing

1. [+2566, -18] Oh!!!!! tvN!!! I trust it more than the public channels. I'm excited!!

2. [+1713, -43] Hul, daebakㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ I'll be anticipating it! Now all there needs to be is no idols

3. [+1287, -23] 'Coffee Prince' was seriously the best drama..!!!

4. [+ 1085, -9] I'm curious who will be Baek Inho

5. [+734, -16] I enjoyed the webtoon so I hope the drama is good..

6. [+202, -2] Wow, with the representative PD of romantic comedies, Park Haejin casted, and on top of that, it won't be like an overrated public styled dramaㅋㅋ Honestly, I was really worried when they announced this drama was in the works, but now I feel like I can be excited for it.

7. [+177, -2]  How crazy, tvN and on top of that, Lee Yoonjung PD...ㄷ ㄷ I wasn't anticipating it before but now I'm slowly getting excited ㅠㅠㅠ  Wow, how long do I have to waitㅠㅠ

8. [+113, -1] Finally!!! I was hoping it wouldn't be on a public channel. I love this!

9. [+93, -2] It's for the better that it's not on a public channel!! I'll be looking forward to it since tvN makes good dramas!!!! But when will they announce the female lead casting...?

10. [+86, -5] The webtoon is not even completed and the direction of this drama is not this or that. Honestly, I'm not looking forward to this drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment