1. [+1014, -15] Don't ruin it like 'Cantabile'..
2. [+856, -11] It's not the same producer from 'Cantabile', right?
3. [+675, -67] It's only Hallyu on paper, but it's actually Illyu (TN: Japanese wave)....It's angering and also a shame how Japanese dramas are always being remade for Korean dramas...
4. [+415, -18] I watched this drama a really long time ago. The male lead is a top singer who seems charismatic but is actually a total cutieㅋㅋㅋIt's a story where he secretly marries and enters into the wife's household and have a sweet love togetherㅋㅋㅋ I'm curious to who will be casted. The female lead in the original was really lovable too...
5. [+273, -25] What kind of story is that? It doesn't sound like my cup of tea.
6. [+83, -5] The concept is 10 years outdated... Can't they make something like Misaeng?
7. [+81, -5] Wasn't 'Boys Over Flowers' the only successful Japanese remake? What's with all these remakes? If they're going to do a remake, do it well with a Korean style. They keep failing because they keep the dramas as they are with its boring Japanese style humor.
8. [+66, -10] Do a remake of 'Pride'ㅋㅋ It will make girls nosebleed; but, only use actors like Lee Min Ho and Won Binㅋ
9. [+56, -2] Stop doing Japanese remakes. It only shows the incompetency of the producer. Can't they just make some good dramas? Is it that they can't?
10. [+38, -1] Hope the casting goes well. The original 'My Husband' was really daebak.