Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Baek Ah Yeon cementing herself as a solo artist




[Naver: OSEN] Baek Ah Yeon from an audition star to a solo artist

1. [+351, -8] I'm really happy that a good song like this isn't getting buried! I'll be waiting for your next self composed song as well

2. [+267, -7] Hopefully she can become the representative female solo singer in Korea!!

3. [+242, -7] I'm always listening to Baek Ah Yeon's song~ I can't sleep because I'm curious~

4. [+207, -5] I become really happy when it slowly gets ranked higherㅎㅎ

5. [+181, -4] I'll be watching our for you. Your song is good.

6. [+44, -2] A song like this deserves first place on a music program...first place not through force, but naturally from positive public sentiment~

7. [+44, -3] It's meaningful because it's a self composed song~She's a singer with skills.

8. [+35, -1] For someone as young as her, she has a strong mentality..Do well Baek Ah Yeon, I'll be supporting you!

9. [+31, -1] You can't help but have her song on repeat because the melody's bright but the lyrics are also really relatableㅋㅋㅋ I really like it

10. [+25, -1] I've been hooked on this song and only listening to it. Unni, I've liked you ever since Kpop Star!!! Please come out with a lot of nice songsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment