Thursday, June 18, 2015

'Amazing Recipe' Alberto enjoys fermented soybean soup


[Naver: OSEN] 'Amazing Recipe' Alberto's fermented soybean soup mukbang 'Native Korean taste'


1. [+623, -16] Wow...Even I can't really eat that..ㅋㅋㅋ He eats well.

2. [+582, -8] Ackㅋㅋ I like Alberto-yobㅋㅋ

3. [+426, -10] He's so cool~~~~

4. [+377, -14] Alberto knows what's up!!!

5. [+363, -12] My husband also eats fermented soybean soup wellㅎ That's surprising for a foreigner though, but it's nice to see him eating it well^^

6. [+66, -6] Let's leave the hard to eat foods alone. Are foreigners experimental subjects or something?

7. [+62, -10] I pity himㅠㅠ He's doing all sorts of things for the sake of staying relevant on Korean broadcast...Have strength-yob!

8. [+55, -7] Honestly speaking, there's a lot of Koreans who don't even like fermented soybean soup either, so.. I can't seem to believe it

9. [+53, -7] This is on the level of abuse..Respect the rights of foreigners too

10. [+35, -1] I heard his wife is Korean. I hope things go well for you and I hope you find success~~~~Albe

No comments:

Post a Comment