Monday, December 29, 2014

[Pann] Nichkhun and Tiffany



"She's pointing at Nichkhun and Tiffanyㅋㅋㅋ Is it a coincidenceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I support this couple!!!"

Requested 


1. [+103, -0] How nice to seeㅠㅜ  I feel excited looking at themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Sunny wanted to give up her middle spot but I feel like Tiffany told her to just stay thereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+90, -4] Sorry for being a fan that searches for these kinds of things... but don't they look really good together?? Hopefully they can go on till m..marriage....
사용자첨부이미지

3. [+41, -5] SNSD were daebak pretty during their Mr.Mr. stage at the Gayo Daejun.... all members were seriously pretty...they're not called SNSD for nothing.

4. [+35, -22] Honestly, Tiffany's a waste. Nichkhun was in a drunk driving scandal and was all like I don't know how to speak Korean~~~

5. [+35, -0] Jealous.....
사용자첨부이미지

6. [+25, -3] I think they're in such a pretty loveㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ...even with Nichkhun's past. Do well.

7. [+21, -1] It looks like she's saying Huh~? These two~~??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(TN: I think it's a reference to a Gag Concert catchline in the skit 'Badump Badump')

8. [+18, -0] Isn't she just dancing with her fingers out like that? I think it's just a coincidenceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How funnyㅋ

9. [+15, -0] ㅜㅜThese two have the visuals and match each other..ㅠ

10. [+14, -1] This is a couple that I personally likeㅜㅜ They look so pretty together..how satisfied would Tiffany and Nichkhun fans be..Ah, and also, I really like Tiffany. I feel like she takes care of her members a lotㅜㅜ I watched The Taetiseo and I could tell how much she contributed to the unit group..from the clothes to the accessories to the photoshoots..

16 comments:

  1. if only other couple get the same positive comment like them.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of couples do; the only two that don't are kiko x gd and taeyeon x baekhyun and that's mainly because of the way the news got out and all the stuff that followed it (kiko being problematic and baekyeon's hints they left around)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forever shipping the silly couple.
    Silly bf & the silly young one XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. [+35, -22] Honestly, Tiffany's a waste. Nichkhun was in a drunk driving scandal and was all like I don't know how to speak Korean~~~

    Tiffany be like:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still miss the 두근두근 skit. Gag Con, please bring it back!
    Lol that Kang Ho Dong picture is me on New Year's Eve tomorrow~ ㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kang ho dong made me throw my phone into the oblivion...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year knetizone just wanted to drop by 😙😙❤❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. I understand how sunny feel. I understand it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can u translate articles about Shinee Jonghyun's solo collaborations with Yunha and Wheesang?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Help me trans about this article , thank you so much http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=001&oid=420&aid=0000001730

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could you translate this one please ^^ : http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=241&aid=0002320543

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you going to come back??? and translate more?? T^T

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wonder if this page is still active or not? TT^TT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you not gonna continue translating knetz's comments anymore? Wow, I'm gonna miss this blog. Thank you so much for your hardwork the whole time.

    ReplyDelete