Monday, December 8, 2014

Kim Yoojung on her MCing partners for 'Inkigayo'



[Naver: OSEN] 'Cultwo Show' Kim Yoojung "Baekhyun-Suho teased me by doing Bobby's dance"

On MCing at Inkigayo with Baekhyun, Suho, and Kwanghee: "(Kwanghee oppa) is fun to be with in the waiting room. (Baekhyun-Suho) joke around a lot...they tease me during our break time. Not too long ago, I said that I liked Bobby and was a fan of him and it became an issue..But the oppas were doing Bobby's dance on stage. Even with the fans watching them"


1. [+1006, -82] I'm jealous of Yoojung. Just how many oppas does she haveㅜㅜ

2. [+948, -102] They're all cute ㅋㅋㅋ All four of them have fresh vibes and fit being MCsㅋㅋ

3. [+671, -87] Cutieㅜㅜ  Kim Yoojung is pretty...

4. [+643, -94] Kim Yoojung's aura is no joke..

5. [+551, -87] Kim Yoojung is freaking pretty..

6. [+155, -49] ㅋㅋThen revenge on Baekhyun by dancing to a TTS song in front of him 

7. [+90, -3] Bobby's danceㅋㅋㅋI want to see itㅋㅋ

8. [+82, -12] When she interviews the idols, her beauty is a wall....even though she's young, as expected, an actress is an actress

9. [+64, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI can imagine their teasing

10. [+65, -4] Lucky for Yoojung to have so many oppas.. jealous

2 comments:

  1. Lol yeah. I was like wtf but then when I imagined Yoojung doing it, I cant help but laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just kinda need to see Baek Hyun's awkward reaction LOL

    ReplyDelete