Saturday, December 20, 2014

Interview (on love): Abnormal Summit's Takuya

본문이미지



-My dating style is?
My style is very free and nonclingy. I'm the type of guy who can't date in the traditional or typical way. In the end, I'm just an independent person. I don't keep in touch regularly and when I'm dating, I do things my own way. The type that girls hate.

-My ideal type is?
Someone that's pretty when they smile. The people that I've met so far have been like that as well.

-To what extent can you give up for love?
I can even give up my friends. However, won't those friends be able to forgive me and be understanding of that? I say that I can give up my friends because I believe in them.

-Which one will you choose if it comes down to work and love?
Work obviously comes first. There are five members in Cross Gene so I can't give up on all of them for one person.

-How do you approach someone you like?
"I don't normally say things like this but I feel like I will lose my chance if I don't. You're my style. I'll give you my number so if you have time, please contact me." I'll give my number. If I don't get a call, that means I've been rejected.

-To Takuya, love is?
Love is like fire. Like fire, love is warm and gives you strength. If the fire dies out, then energy dies out as well.
--


1. [+232, -19] Takuya, do well~~~~

2. [+254, -21] Slender hands, Takuya

3. [+211, -19] I'm a highschooler but I really like Takuya I don't watch variety shows but I always make sure to watch 'Abnormal Summit'~~

4. [+199, -19] I really like Takuya~~~'Abnormal Summit' is really fun

5. [+99, -8] Takuya's height is 188 cm? It surprised me how tall he isㅋㅋ  I'm enjoying 'Abnormal Summit'~ Do well~

6, [+28, -2] What kind of interview is this? Such trivial questions and nonsense talk.

7. [+24, -3] He's smoother than a model and is the prettiest. He's jjang when smiling. 

8. [+22, -2] I like Takuya♡♡♡♡♡

9. [+29, -9] Anyways, just don't turn out like Enes

10. [+26, -6] Why is the interview so short! Takuya is bursting with charms. 

5 comments:

  1. Takuya! *Insert 9882 hearts here*

    https://33.media.tumblr.com/99032d488d7ddcd0d954a871a7c94f13/tumblr_nbtp01dffn1rw0arzo2_500.gif
    He is AMAZING!

    https://38.media.tumblr.com/4652e73cb8ff1e4576a375451c56e9d2/tumblr_n3uoa6op6u1rw86i9o2_250.gif
    https://31.media.tumblr.com/d0c2c55a5cd9992038545645834bbe01/tumblr_n3uoa6op6u1rw86i9o1_250.gif

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think id like to meet a guy like him. i need some time on my own when dating :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. im soo happppy cross gene is one step closer to getting some love thanks to takuyaaa :D i still remember when they first debuted with the hilarious sit down choreography in the beginning of the dance. they were a fresh group and i loved their song, sky high <3333 please show cross gene support everyone (: thannks ! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although i think it's nvr cool to give up your friends. Anywho, takuya hwaiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so adorable! Glad I watched Abnormal Summit and found out about all these hot guys.

    ReplyDelete