Sunday, December 28, 2014

EXID's appearance on Gag Concert


[Naver: TV Report] 'GagCon' Jung Myunghoon on EXID's appearance: "Aigoo, that's meaningful"

1. [+4420, 351] Hani is prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like herㅠㅠ♥♥

2. [+4049, -314] Bestie: Aigoo, jealous

3. [+3199, -331] Hani... even from a woman's perspective, she's fucking prettyㅠ^ㅠ

4. [+2360, -271] Really pretty!!!!!!!

5. [+2480, -624] They're not too skinny. Sexy and healthy figures.

6. [+273, -35] EXID members are pretty but I think they will go on for the long run because they have vocal, rap, and composing skills... Up and Down and Every Night was written and composed by EXID's LE so I'm looking forward to her next song.

8 comments:

  1. Hani~ ♡___♡
    Can't wait to watch this episode! Would have loved to see EXID on the Chicken High School Skit though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please can you translate some article about last ep modern farmer :C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that skit! Although the last part of each skit (Junho getting hurt) is getting repetitive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hani is really funny tbh she's so different on and off stage

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, it's a little uncomfortable to watch sometimes but I love how he still goes through it with a smile.
    I miss his zombie skit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hani is so gorgeous. Up & down is on repeat as well for me. Didnt knew LE composed that song wow.
    Hani ❤❤❤❤❤ she was adorable on weekly idol. ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooow i didnt know she composed the song .

    ReplyDelete