Monday, December 22, 2014

'Abnormal Summit' moves on with the G9


[Naver: OSEN] 'Abnormal Summit' G11->G9

Robin expressed his concern on acting: "I've started studying Korean and received acting lessons as well. My wish is to be able to act well in Korean. Am I abnormal?"

After showing his acting to the panel, everyone pressed the 'Abnormal' button.

Alberto then said: "Instead of telling Robin to 'wake up' from his dreams, I want to tell him to gain more confidence. Be selective of your dreams"
--


1. [+3968, -120] The Korean representatives can barely say a word so I don't get why they invite two of them.. with there being three MCs as well.

2. [+2748, -38] Hopefully there won't be any abnormalities in 'Abnormal Summit'.

3. [+2735, -93] I really like Alberto, Zhang Yuan, and Gernial

4. [+1786, -42] Hopefully there won't be any more problems in the future! 

5. [+1574, -45] Seems like JTBC is totally the variety trend....

6. [+473, -6] Gernial's the type that quietly listens and throws a few words here and there so I felt that his air time was lacking, but now that there are less people, Gernial is getting more γ…‹γ…‹  Now that I feel everyone is getting proper screen time, the empty seats don't bother meγ…Ž

7. [+453, -9] I really think it would be no good without Alberto-yob 

8. [+425, -6] I seriously didn't notice the empty seats. It's not always a good thing to have more people.

9. [+409, -14] Alberto is Abnormal Summit's treasure~~~

10. [+377, -23] I enjoyed the discussions more without Enes because it went along smoother. There's no more of him frowning and looking at people funny while saying "Ey~ That's just an excuse"

5 comments:

  1. I'm so eager to watch the newer episodes because a lot of people seem pleased with the changes. I'm happy Gerniel's getting more screen time. Hope Robin also gets more confident about speaking now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin!!! He's such a gentle and soft spoken person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just glad that sucker is gone...

    ReplyDelete
  4. But I noticed that the ratings keep going down :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! I've never liked that loser enes from the beginning. He's too aggressive and stubborn.

    ReplyDelete