Sunday, December 7, 2014

'2 Days & 1 Night': Revival through the 3rd season + A Pink's appearance



[Naver: OSEN] (Yesterday's TV) Already a year since season 3..casting that is a 'work from the gods'

1. [+2520, -64] It's such a relief that Yoo Hojin PD is the one leading '2 Days 1 Night'. 

2. [+2041, -72] That's the strength of PDs....season 2 failed because of the PD

3. [+1829, -54] What's for certain is that this season is 100 times more fun than season 2ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1781, -67] Although it can't match up to the first season, I like it because it still encloses the old '2 Days 1 Night' feel. More than that, it revealed Goo Taengie hyung's (Kim Juhyuk) variety skills. 

5. [+1369, -48] Why is it getting more fun the further it goes onㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




[Naver: TV Report] '2 Days 1 Night' A Pink's entrance, 'In awe'...as if meeting their separated family

1. [+3585, 679] A Pink is the truth. Good good. 

2. [+2895, -336] They're really liking itㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really like all of the '2 Night 1 Days' members. It's so fun

3. [+2486, -425] Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like A Pink!!!!!

4. [+2303, -387] ㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm really enjoying seeing them a lot these days. Also, congrats on placing 1st!!

5. [+199, -37] When Eunji felt sorry and asked about the wallet(?)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How nice of her

10 comments:

  1. Eunjis cute dorky hilarious laugh tho...hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad joo won is not there. . We all know he's apink fan hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the article! I really love this season. I agree it stills lacking from season 1 but I can see it's getting there, it keeps getting better and better. Love all the cast <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this season of 1n2d. It's so funny I never miss an episode. I didn't think I'd like Kim Junho but he makes me laugh the most. The whole just meshes well with one another and the staff like Seulgi and the new PD are great additions to the hilarity of the show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naeun with her spilling XD QTPIE

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't wait for this ep!!! kbs hasn't uploaded it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watch 2d1n for Jung Joon Young but i fell in love with the show. It's very real, not feeling scripted like Running Man

    ReplyDelete
  8. i totally agree!! rm seems so unnatural now..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Comment no.4 is me "I like it because it still encloses the old '2 Days 1 Night' feel" but I still prefer the old 2 days 2 night with original cast(siberian tiger kang hodong,heodang lee seunggi,choding eun jiwon,monkey mc mong,mom kim c,driver lee sugeun) it was the best season ever. the old is gold. Made me fall in love with heodang lee seunggi <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. you can try this website. they just upload this ep's english subtites today http://1n2d-fanblog.com/

    ReplyDelete