Saturday, November 8, 2014

Song Jaerim on 'SNL Korea'



[Naver: OSEN] 'SNL Korea' Song Jaerim kisses with Lee Seyoung on live broadcast

1. [+4932, -63] Kim Soeun-nim dislikes this

2. [+2676, -29] Kim Mingyo is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm totally jealous of Lee Seyoungㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+2361, -37] ...ahahahahahahah Kim Soeun will get jealous......... of course that includes me too

4. [+2235, -12] His expressionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1786, -39] Ha... my heart flutters when Song Jaerim smiles...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+223, -2] His face shows how much he hates itㅋㅋㅋOh dearㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+220, -3] Seeing how his expression shows how much he's hating it, let's just say WGM is real~~~~~~

8. [+202, -3] Kim Soeun is pitying Song Jaerim

9. [+178, -4] It's the kind of expression you make when you are forced to swallow disgusting foodㅋㅋ

6 comments:

  1. [+2361, -37] ㅎ...ahahahahahahah Kim Soeun will get jealous......... of course that includes me too

    Yep, including me ._.
    I can't stand his smile omg *melts*

    ReplyDelete
  2. his face is totally disgusted. was it part of the script? cause if I was that girl, I'd be pretty pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty sure that is part of the script...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw him when he did a camera ad so many years ago and I knew he'd get big. :) so happy for him!


    Song Jae Lim Canon Camera CF: http://youtu.be/lthHxfoRE_s

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time saw him in Nail Shop Paris..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im smitten each time he flashes a smile across his face. It's like an ideal boyfriend who doesn't know of my existence.

    ReplyDelete