Friday, November 21, 2014

Song Jaerim and Kim Soeun show off their chemistry in a pictorial






1. [+6985, -133] WGM only needs to be done with Song Jaerim and Kim Soeunㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+4943, -138] They really look good together!!

3. [+4119, -102] Pretty and handsome....ㄷㄷ

4. [+3754, -239] I could feel Song Jaerim's sincerity 

5. [+3263, -101] I like both of them♥♥♥♥♥♥

6. [+486, -13] I don't think Song Jaerim's in love with Kim Soeun or anything like that, but logically, it's certain that he at least thinks she's pretty. I don't know why but I just feel that way. .and even if Kim Soeun doesn't really like him, I feel like she at least enjoys filming with him ...

7. [+373, -12] The couple that's saving WGM^^ Their 19 rated chemistry is more bold than Hong Jinyoung and Nam Goongmin's ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+378, -19] I think Kim Soeun is really pretty but I feel like compared to other celebrities, she actually doesn't get as much compliments for her looks. 

8 comments:

  1. The reason why im looking forward to the weekend is to see this gorgeous couple.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) Tried to promote your site haha. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya knetizone, i just want to suggest you to change the layout of the blog with more warmer or comfortable to eyes design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As much as I love this couple, I agree with comment #6 (especially while I was watching the last two episodes), and that makes me sad T-T I still enjoy their interactions though, and I agree they have so much chemistry as seen from this photoshoot.
    Thanks for covering the article on this couple + the triplets <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh in some pics she kind of resembles Naeun lol, but I think she's prettier tho n.n

    Hey can you translate any Kangnam articles? Just if you see any! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. kind of late into this hype but yeah i feel the same way.
    he moves too fast for me to feel his sincerity.

    ReplyDelete