Sunday, November 23, 2014

[Pann] More Zhang Yuan love



Zhang Okuan//China
"I have a lot of Korean friends and I view them as my brothers so my heart hurts because of this incident. I hope something like this will not happen in Korea again."

[Nate: Pann] Heartwarming Zhang Yuan

1. [+68, -1] Seriously, Zhang Yuan and Enes, haㅠㅠ  I adore them

2. [+63, -1] His heart is as handsome as his face

3. [+57, -1] How handsome~~~

4. [+34, -0] I like Zhang Yuanㅎㅎㅎ
사용자첨부이미지

5. [+27, -0] ㅋㅋㅋWas it 4:30 fairy? That was totally funny

6. [+16, -0] Jjang Yuan I enjoy watching you on Abnormal Summit

8. [+12, -0] He's handsome and has a pretty heartㅠㅠㅠI want to meet a guy like him. He's cute when he laughs.
사용자첨부이미지

9. [+11, -0] I like Jjang Yuan
사용자첨부이미지

10. [+11, -0] He's freaking handsome and he also has sense in his thinking. I want to marry Zhang Yuan.

11. [+7, -0] Enes is heartwarming as wellㅠㅠ♡
사용자첨부이미지
When the 1999 earthquake occurred in Turkey, our brother land, Korea, helped us out a lot. I was really touched by their volunteer work and such. (Enes helping out during the Sewol incident)

11. [+7, -0] I want to date a guy like Zhang Yuanㅠㅠ

12. [+7, -0] His name is Zhang Okuan?? Did you write it like that??

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Abnormal Summit post! I enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10. [+11, -0] He's freaking handsome and he also has sense in his thinking. I want to marry Zhang Yuan.



    He would make a great husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zhang Yuan is seriously so handsome and so charming... I know there are loads of chinese guys out there but at least here in uk ive never met at least one handsome chinese.. wish there were more like him here lolll so thirsty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgg that gif in comment 9 is so cute. I had to save it ♡♡♡
    Zhang yuan is loveeee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is Zhang Yuan referring to? The Sewol incident?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly he really looks like L... or am I the one who think like this?

    ReplyDelete