Saturday, November 1, 2014

'Mix and Match' iKON's last stage + Who will be the remaining members?


[Naver: OSEN] 'Mix and Match' iKON's last stage

1. [+2903, -271] The Winner and iKON collaboration was great but Song Minho's voice matches the best in 'Empty' for sure

2. [+2598, -700] Yang Hongseok seemed to have done very well

3. [+1826, -65] This reminds me of 'Win'ㅠㅠ  Please become successful, iKON and Winner!!!! I want to see all 12 of you guys on stageㅠㅠ

4. [+1505, -42] I like all of the self-composed songs Everyone did well and you guys worked hard. I hope it gets released as a track☆☆

5. [+1329, -34] You guys worked so hard and did so well up until now. I'm so proud of you guys 

6. [+760, -112] Yang Hongseok did well. Its upsetting how he came out twisted on broadcast though. 

7. [+767, -119] I made my decision on Yang Hongseok after watching today's stage.

8. [+767, -130] Yang Hongseok daebak! Eyes, Noes, Lips, wow, it was the best. Hong-ssi, let's debut.



[Naver: X Sports News] 'Mix and Match' iKON's first remaining member to be revealed in 4 days

1. [+3913, -34] When I think about the eliminated members, I feel bad for them.. but everyone, have strength

2. [+4260, -661]  Big Bang and 2NE1 seems outdated now so it seems like Winner and iKON are the new generation 

3. [+3433, -191] Would it be Jung Chanwoo or would it be Yang Hongseok..

4. [+2738, -107] Junhee-yaㅠㅠ Have strengthㅠㅜ

5. [+2400, -86] But for iKON advancing to China or whatever, I hope they don't 

6. [+777, -18] I still remember when Yang Hyunsuk said to Jang Hyunseung in Big Bang's survival show: You're eliminated. But, after a few years, Jang Hyunseung debuted in a popular idol group, Beast, and even gained a lot of popularity with 'Troublemaker'. To the eliminated members, don't get too sad, don't forget your courage, and work even harder; I believe that more opportunities will come. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you admin, for the trans.

    It feels just like end of WIN: Who is NEXT. where people felt bad for all of them .

    I hope those who wont be in iKON wont give up their dreams. Like B.I said hopefully they will meet in their high ups.

    iKON fighting !!!

    ReplyDelete