Sunday, November 30, 2014

BoA: "I've lived half of my life as a celebrity"


[Naver: TV Report] BoA: "I've lived half of my life as a celebrity...what will my 30s be like" (Interview)

1. [+2462, -219] To be totally honest, is it selfish of just wanting to see BoA as a singer? Actress BoA has no charms. She doesn't even appear invisible, but I feel like she actually interferes with the flow of the work she appears in. I'm seriously saying this after watching all of her acting.

2. [+1864, -91] It must be nice to own some of SM's stocks

3. [+1741, -74] Hey BoA, I'm your friend (same age). I've been following you since your 'Chukachukachu' days, but 15 years have gone by since then. I, too, was a middle schooler with lots of dreams, but now, we live in such different worlds...

4. [+1478, -44] She was really cute during 'No 1' but she's already 30 now..

5. [+1077, -104] A person who chased after her dreams with such passion! How cool!

6. [+236, -24] Kids these days probably won't know of BoA, but she's the one who led on Hallyu and opened up the Japanese market.. I heard she practiced like crazy during her early teenage years. Going away from the fact that she's a celebrity, she's a really cool woman!

1 comment:

  1. there are plenty of artists/ singers in their 30s, 40s and even 50s who been in the industry for 10, 20 or 30 years still rocking it, but somehow Boa just feel so old-news. At first it was only her music but now even she acts so melancholy and resigned. Like her old path had closed up and she just left there withering. She look so sad and its sad looking at her tbh.

    ReplyDelete