Monday, November 10, 2014

'Abnormal Summit' Episode 19: Takuya talks about Tsundere cafes in Japan

[Naver: X Sports News] 'Abnormal Summit' Takuya "Japanese Tsundere cafes plays hard to get with customers"

1. [+329, -29] Takuya seems really nice. Although I hate Japanese right wings, I like Japanese people and their culture^^

2. [+213, -13] You order from a menu that's thrown at you?ㅋㅋㅋ Wait for me. 

3. [+158, -10] Takuya~~!! Hwaiting~~~ I'll always be cheering for you!!!!

4. [+153, -10] I'm enjoying 'Abnormal Summit'. Takuya, hwaiting. You're relevant these days~

5. [+111, -2] Hmph! I didn't enjoy making it! Hurry drink it and leave!

6. [+34, -0] It would be freaking funny if we had one in our countryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The waiter would be like "I'm...i'm not serving you this because I really want to."ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

7. [+28, -0] Park Myungsoo would hit daebak if he started that kind of cafe....and he'll make his employers like him too...

5 comments:

  1. 5. [+111, -2] Hmph! I didn't enjoy making it! Hurry drink it and leave!

    6. [+34, -0] It would be freaking funny if we had one in our countryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The waiter would be like "I'm...i'm not serving you this because I really want to."ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

    lol most of them think this but don't say it

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I would want to go to one of those cafes just to experience it ngl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tsundere cafés seem hilarious to me idk why lol I'd go just to experience the atmosphere but I prob won't be able to keep a straight face

    ReplyDelete
  4. i actually want to work there. it sound fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have one like that in Orlando, but I forget the name at this time. The wait staff is paid to play hard to get or be down right rude depending on what the customer likes.

    ReplyDelete