[Naver: OSEN] 'Abnormal Summit' Whose work are the subtitles of the foreign languages of G11
From the video messages they send to their parents to the theme songs of animations; they are all in their own respective foreign languages.
You become curious as to who translates the many languages into Korean.
It is found that the G11 members themselves are doing their own translations. Lim Jungah, the CP of 'Abnormal Summit' said "We don't use another translator. The interpretations are from the G11 themselves. The G11 work with the staff to create the translated subtitles"
1. Oh.. I seeㅋㅋA reversal
2. [+3803, -33] Ah, so they do it togetherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+3196, -21] As expected, I like 'Abnormal Summit'!
4. [+3077, -23] Wow, they were doing it all themselvesㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+2404, -31] Why does Zhang Yuan look so faint and distant in that pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㄲㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄲㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㄲㄱㅋㅋ
6. [+261, -4] Zhang Yuan: A tribling (Zhang Yuan's pronunciation of 'trifling') translation!!!
7. [+260, -4] Hul, they do it personally..? It must be tiring going to their own jobs but they seem cool with how much passion they have for the program
8. [+246, -4] G11's personal translationsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋA total reversalㅋㅋㅋㅋWell it makes sense because all of their Korean is at a different level so there's no reason to go as far as to use a translator.