Sunday, September 14, 2014

[Pann] Red Velvet predebut pictures


Joy was chubby back then, cute~After she lost weight, she's totally pretty

This is Seulgi in the past but she looks different...

That's Seulgi above as well.... is that really Seulgi?


1. [+71, -6] This is Seulgi

2. [+48, -1] The first picture of Seulgi is actually Kim Yejin and the second picture is a dongsaeng of Yuri's relative, Cha Hyungjungㅇㅇ I know that Kim Yejin quit but I don't know about Cha Hyunjung. 

2. [+44, -6] They're both not Seulgi. This is Seulgi. 

4. [+31, -1] This is Joy.

5. I saw Joy in real life at the COEX on August 30th. But oversized? Not at all and I'm 165 cm and around 48 kg so I'm considered more on the skinny side but she's skinnier than meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI was seriously surprised and she's around the same height as me. She was picking out clothes carefully with a mask on. I seriously felt that not anyone can become a celebrity. She's jjang. 

6. [+20, -1] Joy was always smiling ever since she was little

7. Our Seulgiㅜㅜㅜㅡ

8. [+16, -0] Irene was also pretty

9. [+15, -3] How she doesn't look like Kim Yoojung at all... was confirmed by looking at her past pictures

10. [+14, -0] Where are Joy's eyebrowsㅋㅋㅋㅋShe lost a lot of weight. This is her in middle school, she looks like she lost a lot of weight. 

11. [+14, 0] Both of them are not Seulgi

12. [+10, 0] Seulgi 2

13. [+8, 0] Just by looking at the pictures it's obvious they're not Seulgi;

14. [+7, -11] Whether they're Red Velvet or Blue Velvet, I'm not curious at all so please piss off from Talk ㅡㅡ

15. [+7, -1] Irene's past picture is pretty too

16. [+7, -0] Seulgi looks better with lighter makeup. Eyeliner doesn't look good on her.

17. [+7, -1] There's also this of Seulgi

1 comment:

  1. I love them all. I saw one picture from Wendy and she also lose wight but is clear that her face is the same :) This girls have a natural and bubbly feel, is the first group I like since I knew Super Junior in 2009. Fighting to them^^ Hope KYM can give them a great song soon

    ReplyDelete