Sunday, September 14, 2014

[Pann] IU's relationship with her fans

"Hey you, go study.."

"Do some studying.."

"You have to study"

Did you go to college? You will succeed whatever you do!


To be honest,
I don't know how many people will believe me when I say this now but
I'm being reminded of something while looking at the autograph
It was a little after she debuted with Mia, around October 2009
I added her as a friend (Cyworld?) and sent her messages for months and then received a message....
If there was one thing that I remember it was
"Don't be my fan. I got into a lot of trouble by my mom because I was neglecting my studies because of my fan life. I don't want to be confronted by your parents later so stop it."



What kind of a person am I to you?.....

It's just that I.....really have been thinking a lot about you for a while now...........and I've asked you a lot of things..but I never got a reply...

What am I to...I just.......want to ask you.

To be honest, just 2 years ago, we didn't have any similarities besides the fact that we were both born in 1993...and I'm sure it's the same case now but...I'm also curious about how our relationship came to be like this..

Ah, I've become so serious because it's late ㅠㅠ

Also, don't bother saying good night to me...
Lee Jieun-ie, have a nice sleep yourself!!
It's cold lately, so make sure to sleep with blankets and be careful from catching a cold ㅋ

My message is getting longer because you're not replyingㅋㅋㅋㅋ
But you're quite strong willed... from 11:23 till now!!....whether it's because you're on your phone, so slow....you sure wrote a lot of comments ㅋㅋㅋ

IU: You are the most capable Uaena, a fan that I know as my biggest luxury! Good night ^_<



-Ah, SAT break time, jinjja-_-...
I turned off my computer after I saw a lecture video, but I turned it back on to watch thisㅠ

-You can become a promotional model for Le Coq...ㅎㅎ
but anyways, what's is the origin of 'SAT Breaker'? ㅋㅋㅋ
it's a term that I use a lot..

IU: It's you..



I'm an acting student in my university...
I saw you as a charming actress
Maybe we can work on a project together someday...ㅋㅋ

IU: If I am part of a project.. being an extra is good enough



Requested

[Nate: Pann] IU who told a fan to not be her fan

1. [+112, -13] Wow..daebakㅠㅠㅠㅠ♥

2. [+106, -14] IU, I love you

3. [+102, -9] It's nice to see how she never lost her roots and is always getting along with her fans...please let us listen to a lot more nice songs~~

5 comments:

  1. she's very humble and always appreciates her fans. i can't help but fall in love ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. This girl somehow managed to remain humble and kept the same mentality as she did in 2009 when she debuted. Her love for her fans is incredible. I dare to say she's the #1 idol when it comes to fan service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. most of the time celeb will change became a bit cold (or maybe just tired with idol life, so they was appeared to be cold) but IU never change.. she always nice to her fans...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's why IU is so endearing to me. I wasn't an official fan of anyone until I came across IU.

    ReplyDelete