Sunday, September 21, 2014

Julian and Enes to appear on JTBC's 'I'm Going to School'


[Naver: TV Report] 'Abnormal Summit' Julian-Enes..."'I'm Going to School' casting"

'I'm Going to School' is a variety show from JTBC where the cast goes to school throughout the week as regular students.
M.I.B.'s Kangnam and comedian Park Myungsoo are also expected to star in the show from the 22nd to the 24th.

1. [+1651, -22] They're doing well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat good news, such good news~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1064, -31] I'm looking forward to Enes

3. [+923, -19] Ah, I really like the both of themㅠㅠ I hope they can keep coming out on broadcasts like this. Hwaiting to all the Abnormal Summit members♡♡♡♡

4. [+760, -18] They're wearing school uniforms, amazingㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+572, -16] I love them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6, [+108, -3] Teacher, in Turkey, there's a saying.......

7. [+101, -3] Enes will definitely be a misbehaving student, I feel like he'll be scolding the teacherㅋㅋㅋㅋ talking about Turkish proverbs ㅋㅋㅋFor sure he'll take hold of the class leader role ㅋㅋㅋJulian has a bright personality and is cheerful so he'll fit in well with the students. Myungsoo will probably be caught nappingㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+78, -2] It would be fun if Tyler went tooㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+75, -1] I just see Enes as a Korean person now.

10. [+64, -0] They probably won't be needing teachers for English class

14 comments:

  1. If they got Tyler and Zhang Yuan to go as well that would be hilarious! Especially since those two have higher education.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for this :)
    btw do you have twitter for this blog? or if u don't mind ur twitter accs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really happy for them! I hope they continue to do well and get lots of love from people! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the episodes with them in it will get subbed too! It sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! This will be funny as hell..
    so agree with comment #7
    Enes x Julian, the center of Abnormal Summit..
    and adding Park Myungsoo too.. >.<

    big hope.. there's someone like angel who gonna be subbing this show >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. i absolutely love them to bits.
    them bickering in abnormal summit is so fun to watch.
    i like enes ; .
    "Teacher, in Turkey, there's a saying...…." that reference kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  7. I CAN'T WAIT!! ENES!! I just hope someone will trans the show tho

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahahha I can actually imagine Enes saying his proverbs and stuff. Funny thing is these 2 are always bickering on Abnormal Summit, cute :) Happy that they are getting more and more popular. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anyone know where I can watch this show with sub??? I really want to watch julian and enes lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Takuya too. Team TZT love-hate triangle could sing happy together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. where can i watch this with eng subs?? :((

    ReplyDelete
  12. where can i watch this with english subs guys please help :(

    ReplyDelete