Friday, September 26, 2014

EXO members discuss their ideal type on 'EXO 902014'


Requested

[Naver: OSEN] 'EXO 902014' Kai, "My ideal type is a cute girl like Shin Minah"

The EXO members discuss their ideal type on 'EXO 902014'.
Sehun: "I like 도도한 (sophisticated? confident? charismatic? snobby?) girls"
Kai: "I like cute girls like Shin Minah from 'My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox'"
Baekhyun: "...straight,long, black hair that hits their waist....straight, long, black hair is every guy's fantasy"

1. [+5268, -615] Baekhyun has to say his ideal type is Taeyeon or else she'll get upset

2. [+3554, -128] Every guy likes Shin Minah..

3. [+3456, -121] Well, Shin Minah is certainly cuteㅋㅋ 

4. [+2873, -80] He said he watched 'My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ such a typical kind of guyㅋㅋ He seems to have high standards..

5. [+2481, -72] Ha.....Shin Minah...Miranda Kerr....they really...have high standards....hoo^^ I should just sleep.

6. [+429, -14] Jongin-ah..........Han Yesul was a shock but you throw in Shin Minah..all right..I'll just watch you from afar..☆★

7. [+381, -16] Your guys' ideal types are such hard people to approachㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋPlease forgive the way I am..

8. [+370, -30] Stop going overboard in sticking in those rookies;; Or make their own program for themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sick of how many times they appeared  

9. [+304, -10] Are the EXO members watching 'My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox' these days?ㅋㅋㅋㅋI used to totally like that drama as well

10. [+307, -20] I want to at least have similar looking fingernails as Shin Minah'sㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6 comments:

  1. [+2481, -72] Ha.....Shin Minah...Miranda Kerr....they really...have high standards....hoo^^ I should just sleep.ㅎ

    [+429, -14] Jongin-ah..........Han Yesul was a shock but you throw in Shin Minah..all right..I'll just watch you from afar..☆★

    [+381, -16] Your guys' ideal types are such hard people to approachㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋPlease forgive the way I am..☆



    i'm glad i'm not alone lmao Shin Minah is gorgeous i dont blame you haha . on the side note, like cmt #8 said, can they at least make it less obvious w all the Rookies promotion or might as well name it Rookies Show jfc

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao.. ideal type is just an ideal type...
    my brother ideal type is a typical nice & well mannered girl,, but he only dated that kind of girl once, the rest is just far from it lmao..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baekhyun: "...straight,long, black hair that hits their waist....straight, long, black hair is every guy's fantasy"
    I have that so called straight, long, black hair t o believe his idea is more than that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Request for translating please http://news.naver.com/main/ranking/read.nhn?mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=001&aid=0007148039&date=20140927&type=0&rankingSeq=3&rankingSectionId=102

    ReplyDelete